Why should I Use Cryptocurrency to Buy AwesomeUsefulDiscountedFunRandomOn Sale Stuff?
We want to provide a way for people to actually USE their crypto, and what better way than on super discounted things you need (and some stuff you didn’t know you needed).
Did your cryptocurrency go up 10 percent today? Why not use that additional buying power to buy awesome stuff!?
For example, if you have $1000 in Litecoin and it goes up 20% today, you then now you have $1200. Why not use $40 to get a brand new digital camera or some sweet new headphones? Take advantage of those gains before their gone!
We believe in the value and importance of cryptocurrency and know that the future is on a forward path using blockchain technologies. That is why we ONLY accept cryptocurrency as payment at www.cryptodealoftheday.com
1. ) FIND AN AWESOME PRODUCT
2.) ADD IT TO CART AND CHECK OUT
3. ) FILL OUT THE SHIPPING ADDRESS
4. ) SEND CRYPTO TO SECURE PAYMENT ADDRESS AND WAIT FOR VERIFICATION
5. ) WAIT FOR VERIFICATION SCREEN AND EMAIL
6. ) AWESOME STUFF IS SHIPPED DIRECT TO YOU
HTTPS and SSL
Now this isn't going to be a class on https and SSL, but you should never be buying anything online unless the sites you use are set to https and are using an SSL certificate.
www.CryptoDealOfTheDay.com is https and uses an SSL certificate, assuring:
- encryption – the data is worthless to anyone who somehow manages to intercept it because they don’t have the key to decrypt it (you do).
- data integrity – data can’t be corrupted, which is a good thing.
- authentication – it prevents “man in the middle” attacks, which means that it’s not possible for anyone to trick your customers into thinking they’re providing you data when they’re really giving it to a scammer. This is what your SSL certificate is for.
CryptoDealoftheDay.com uses the Block.io API & wallet service. Communication between the plugin and the API is secured via 4,072 bit SSL keys. All data stored at their service is encrypted. Multi-signature wallets built on top of Hierarchical Deterministic wallets (HD wallets) make it impossible to move the coins without your signature. Read more about security at Block.io.
Use transaction confidence metrics from BlockCypher and Block.io and detect Block.io’s “green transactions” (accounts required) to reduce the risks of accepting zero confirmation payments.
Network fees are part of the network design of most decentralized cryptocurrencies. CryptoDealOfTheDay, however, charges no additional fees when making a purchase on the site.
Our belief for increasing the stored value of cryptocurrencies:
Cryptocurrencies are meant to be used as a medium for exchange for goods and services, it’s not a stock. Currencies inherent their store value from their medium of exchange property. The more we actually use cryptocurrencies to buy goods and services, the higher the stored value of that cryptocurrency becomes. An deeper explanation of why HODL is actually bad for cryptocurrencies.
Read it here